Find villas for rent in Ciputra
VILLAS IN CIPUTRA – The villas in the largest international city in Hanoi. Located next to the romantic Red River, historic West Lake, Ring Road 3 (Pham Van Dong Street), Ring Road 2 (Vo Chi Cong Street).
1. The Ideal Location for Ciputra Rental Villas
Ciputra Hanoi is an urban area under two districts of Bac Tu Liem and Tay Ho. With this extremely favorable location, you will easily move to nearby areas such as Nam Tu Liem, Cau Giay, Bac Tu Liem, Tay Ho … Or external facilities such as Lotte Mall Hanoi, bars/pubs, restaurants, cafes … just that the internal facilities have been synchronized and put into use such as golf courses, clubs, international schools, children’s play areas, eco-path…
2. Ciputra Villas, Areas, and Rental Prices
At Ciputra, there are many types of properties, but in this category, we provide a selection of villas for rent in Ciputra. There are a total of 06 zones in which:
– Villa in G Ciputra area (G1 – G5 – G6 – G9 – G10), designed with 03 floors, type of detached and semi-detached villas, the area from 150 – 330 m2, divided into 03 – 04 bedrooms. Rental price: 1,000 – 3,000 USD / month.
– Villa in C Ciputra (C1 – C2 – C3 – C4 – C5 – C7), designed with 03 floors, type of detached and semi-detached villas, the area from 126 – 330 m2, divided into 03 – 04 bedrooms. Rental price: 1,200 – 4,500 USD / month.
– Villa in D Ciputra (D1 – D2 – D3 – D4 – D5), designed with 03 floors, type of detached and semi-detached villas, the area from 198 – 300 m2, divided into 03 – 04 bedrooms. Rental price: 2,000 – 4,000 USD / month.
– Villa in T Ciputra (T1 – T2 – T3 – T4 – T5 – T6 – T7 – T8 – T9), designed with 03 floors, type of detached and semi-detached villas, the area from 150 – 300 m2, divided into 03 – 04 – 05 bedrooms. Rental price: 1,200 – 4,000 USD / month.
– Villa in K Ciputra (K1 – K2 – K3 – K4 – K5 – K6), designed with 03 floors, type of detached and semi-detached villas, the area from 140 – 396 m2, divided into 04 – 05 bedrooms. Rental price: 1,400 – 4,000 USD / month.
– Villa in Q Ciputra, design with 03 floors type of detached villas, the area from 396 – 625 m2, divided into 04 – 05 bedrooms. Rent: 5,000 – 10,000 USD / month.
3. The Design Style of the Rental Villa in Ciputra
The villas for rent in Ciputra are designed in two types of Classic and Modern styles:
The classic style villas in Ciputra are designed to look extremely solid with very thick bearing walls and columns, meticulously carved exterior details with curling patterns. A special way to distinguish a villa in classic style is the Thai roof. And the advantage of the roofed villa is that it ensures effective heat resistance during summer days. The characteristic slope of the roof architecture makes the falling rains, not noise and stagnant water.
Meanwhile, in the modern style villa in Ciputra, the exterior is not too fussy and is mainly divided into very square blocks, without curling motifs or carvings. Instead, the roof is flat, with the advantages of resilience and resistance to natural influences such as storms because of its relatively low slope, ranging from 5–8%. In addition, it also has high fire resistance and does not have to worry about leaks or holes like corrugated iron or tile roof.
4. High-class & Synchronized Amenities in Ciputra
When you live in the villas in Ciputra, you will experience extremely high-class & synchronized amenities: an 18-hole golf course, Ciputra club with Singapore restaurant, Highland cafe, Eco walkway -path, an international bilingual school (UNIS, SIS & Hanoi Academy) … All amenities are reserved for classy residents at Ciputra Hanoi.
To have more information about villas for rent in Ciputra, please contact (+84) 39 819 5355!